While you’re surely delighted with your pore-free complexion, whiter teeth and shinier hair as a result of visiting this site, I know that you’re just dying to know how we can work together.
- Product Development: As a former makeup artist and cosmetic industry insider, I’ve worked on a lot of famous faces and developed products for celebrities and a wide range of prestige, mass market and masstige brands. If you need inside into a particular demographic, I can help with naming or launching your line or just want to better understand your industry. Hey, the Washington Post called me “A hotshot beauty consultant” for a reason.
- Beauty Business & Cosmetic Industry Consultant/Expert: I’ve been quoted in hundreds of publications nationally and internationally and regularly appear as a beauty industry expert on numerous TV programs and documentaries. I’d be happy to add insights to your article or work with you on a consulting basis to offer advice on how to make your TV show, movie or book more authentic.
- Team Building/(Retro) Beauty Events: My book Hello Gorgeous! Beauty Products in America ’40s-’60s inspired a week-long retro beauty event at Henri Bendel. Okay, maybe inspired is too modest a word choice. As a marketing strategist I worked with the beauty team at Bendels to create a buzz-worthy, lucrative and really fun event. I’d love to work with you to create a fun afternoon or evening out for cosmetic industry executives or those in the style industry.
- Beauty Content & Copywriting: I’m a prolific writer and style content developer. I’d love to create customized content, columns or publications for you or help you to come up with the right wording, taglines or catchy, kitschy copy.
- Guest Lecturer/Speaker: I’ve lectured at top-tier universities including the Fashion Institute of Technology, Parsons School of Design and New York University on subjects including personal branding, beauty history and cosmetic and fragrance marketing. I’m also a dynamic and entertaining public speaker and have been the keynote speaker at the Society of Cosmetics Chemists speaking on topics including the history of beauty marketing and women in STEM.
- Spokesperson: Need to add a face to your brand? Depending on your product or needs, I can provide fun quotes and advice at press events, act as your representative at events, or go-to expert for on-air demonstrations and more.